Spring / Summer 2020 REGISTRATIONS
Registrations are being held soon for our upcoming spring / summer competitions. Visit your local associations page for more information.
STRICT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE AT ALL REGISTRATION DAYS
- We request only 1 representative per team attend. This representative can make payment on behalf of other players via cash or card or by submitting Active Kid Vouchers
ON ARRIVAL –
- Everyone who attends one of our registration nights are required to sanitize their hands at the venue entry and record their attendance. They are required to fill out an attendance slip and submit it with their completed team registration form / individual player registration form.
- We are requesting that forms are completed prior to the registration day to reduce physical contact (pens, clipboards, tables etc) but we will have blank forms available if needed.
- Representatives will then join the relevant entry line for their competition night / venue (maintaining 1.5m social distancing while in line)
- Any stationary (clipboard / pen etc) you use at the venue is to be handed into an official when you submit your paperwork
WHEN LEAVING –
- When you have finished registering your team representatives are required to follow the exit signs and not exit the same way they entered.
- Representatives are required to sanitize their hands when leaving the venue and are requested to leave promptly to avoid large gatherings at the venue.
|OZTAG SIZE SPECS|
|WOMEN BLACK TIGHTS|
|front rise including band||20.5||21||22||23||23.5||25||26||27.5|
|back rise incuding band||22.5||24||25||26||27.5||29.5||30.5||32|
|leg width 2.5 cm below crotch||18.5||21||21.5||22||22.5||23.5||24.5||25.5|
|BLACK / RED DOMESTIC COMP SHORTS|
Together we can stop the spread