WEDNESDAY NIGHT – COMPETITION POINTS
- A team representative is required to see Helen at the canteen after their game every week to confirm who played for players to be covered by Oztag’s insurance & qualify for finals.
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise payment before taking the field.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury ocured
- If your team forfeits without notifying the convenor, a $50 fee applies – must be paid before the next weeks game. If your team forfeits 3 times without notifying the convenor throughout the season your team will be ejected from the competition with no refund given.
- Campbelltown Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy
Please visit – https://sportfix.net/CampbelltownOztag to view the COMPETITION POINTS for your division.
Draws and competition points are also available via the sportfix app.
We will be transitioning to using the app as the main platform for both the draws and competition points table so please inform your team members about it.
To download the app search ‘sportfix’ in the apple / google play store