LIVERPOOL JUNIOR OZTAG
WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS at BROWNES FARM RESERVE, First Avenue – HOXTON PARK
- There will be no physical sign ons at the canteen this season. Instead a team representative is to report to the canteen after their game and confirm who played and to be covered by Oztag’s insurance.
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured & style t-shirt with a number on the back by round 3 visit https://sportswear-3000.myshopify.com/ to view designs / styles.
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise online using your team code prior to Round 1
- Shorts / tights will be available from the canteen round 1
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- Any team that forfeits 3 games during the season will be expelled from the competition with no registration money refunded.
- Liverpool Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy.
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW COVID REQUIREMENTS TEAMS MUST ADHERED TO AT THE VENUE. Please inform all players
Players aged 16 or older need to be fully vaccinated to participate and parents need to be fully vaccinated to attend the fields from when we kick off until 1st December, from 1st December all team members are welcome regardless of their vaccination status. Everyone is required to check in when they arrive at the fields and anyone 16 years or older will need to be able to show proof of vaccination if asked. If teams are found to have played an unvaccinated player before 1stDecember the game will be a forfeit. Please, we are asking you as team delegate to inform players of this requirement and to make sure only fully vaccinated players and parents attend for the first few rounds
- Players are to arrive no more than 10min prior to their game. Arrive, play, leave – no gathering of groups before or after games
- Maintain 1.5m social distance where possible (sideline, car park, amenities)
- Sanitise hands – on arrival, half time & when leaving
- NO SPECTATORS. 1 parent / guardian for players under 18 allowed
- No handshakes, high fives or spitting on the field
- If players aren’t feeling well, have any COVID symptoms or have visited a business with a confirmed case they are not to attend the venue
ROUND 1 GAME TIMES – WEDNESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2021
To view the competition draw please CLICK HERE and enter your team name when asked or alternatively download the SportFix app.
Game times will be released weekly for the first 3 rounds. A season draw will be released after Round 3