CAMPBELLTOWN JUNIOR OZTAG
Competition is played Thursday afternoons at Victoria Park, Minto between 4.30-7.30pm
Register a team or as an individual, boys & girls are welcome to play
Registration Day:**Only 1 registration night is being held**
Thursday 19th August 2021 5.00-6.30pm at Victoria Park, Minto
We request only 1 representative per team attend due to COVID-19 restrictions. The representative can make payment on behalf of other players
Active kids vouchers are accepted. Print your voucher and bring it to our rego night. List the players team name (if known) and date of birth.
Birth certificates are not required for registration but may be requested at a later date if needed to confirm a child’s age.
DOWNLOAD A TEAM REGISTRATION FORM HERE and bring it completed to the registration night
DOWNLOAD AN INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM HERE and bring it completed to the registration night. Players are only required to fill out an individual player rego form if they ARE NOT ALREADY IN A TEAM.
Teams must have at least 1 representative attend the rego night to enter a team.
Competition kicks off: Thursday 2nd September 2021
Please visit our website – www.greaterwestoztag.com for game times
Conditions of Entry:
- Teams are required to have an adult (18 years +) listed as the team delegate – especially teams in the 14/16’s divisions.
- Cost is $80.00 per player, per team to be paid on registration day. A late registration fee will be charged if not paid on the registration night.
- Teams need to have a minimum of 8 players registered and paid on the registration day or the team won’t be entered into the competition.
- Players registering as an individual wanting to be placed into a team will not be allocated to a team until the registration fee has been paid.
- Shorts $30 / tights $35 available on Rego Days, players must wear the official Oztag shorts / tights
- No metal tip or screw in studs are permitted, plastic molded boots or joggers are to be worn
- All teams must wear the same coloured t-shirt with a number on it. Teams are required to be in full uniform by round 3. Please contact Prue to order shirts
- Players may only play for the team they are registered in. No “ring in” or “fill in” players are allowed. Penalties apply
Divisions: The age eligibility is 31st December 2021
AGE DIVISIONS OFFERED: U/ 8, U/ 10, U/ 12, U/ 14, U/ 16
REFEREES NEEDED – Paid position, if interested please contact Prue
For further details please contact
Prue 0410 649 393 E-mail email@example.com