WEDNESDAY NIGHT – COMPETITION DRAWS
- EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THE VENUE IS REQUIRED TO SCAN THE QR CODE & SUBMIT THE NSW HEALTH FORM
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back by round 3 visit https://sportswear-3000.myshopify.com/ to view designs / styles.
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise online using your team code prior to Round 1
- Shorts / tights will be available from the canteen round 1 but in keeping with our COVID policy players will not be able to try on shorts / tights before purchasing and unfortunately sizes can’t be exchanged.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- Any team that forfeits 3 games during the season will be expelled from the competition with no registration money refunded.
- Liverpool Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy.
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW COVID REQUIREMENTS TEAMS MUST ADHERED TO AT THE VENUE. Please inform all players
- Players are to arrive no more than 10min prior to their game. Arrive, play, leave – no gathering of groups before or after games
- Maintain 1.5m social distance where possible (sideline, car park, amenities)
- Sanitise hands – on arrival, half time & when leaving
- No handshakes, high fives or spitting on the field
- If players aren’t feeling well, have any COVID symptoms or have visited a business with a confirmed case they are not to attend the venue
Registration fees are now OVERDUE.
If teams still have un-financial players at the end of round 2 they will lose all competition points. No points will be given until all registration fees are paid. Points will only be awarded once all fees are paid. Points from the rounds the team had un-financial players are not reinstated.
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR REGO FORM TONIGHT AND REMOVE / UPDATE IT IF ANYONE IS LISTED BUT NO LONGER PLAYING THIS SEASON.
To finalise rego online visit: https://sportfix.net/LiverpoolOztagplayers will then select ‘join team’, enter the team code, click create account, fill in personal details, add card details or enter active kids voucher number, then confirm payment.
NEW TEAM SIGN ON PROCEEDURE:
1 team representative is required to ‘sign on’ your team at the end of your game every week. They just need to go to the canteen and confirm who played and who didn’t.
The competition draws have been finalised for the season.
Please visit – https://sportfix.net/LiverpoolOztag to view the draw for your division.
Draws and competition points are also available via the sportfix app.
We will be transitioning to using the app as the main platform for both the draws and competition points table so please inform your team members about it.
To download the app search ‘sportfix’ in the apple / google play store