LIVERPOOL JUNIOR OZTAG – WATTLE GROVE COMPETITION
TUESDAY AFTERNOONS at AUSTRALIS PARK, Australis Avenue – WATTLE GROVE
ROUND 1 GAME TIMES – TUESDAY 31ST AUGUST 2021
- There will be no physical sign ons at the canteen this season. Instead a team representative is to report to the canteen after their game and confirm who played. This is a requirement both for contact tracing by NSW Health and also to verify the 5 game minimum to qualify for finals and also to be covered by Oztag’s insurance..
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back by round 3 visit https://sportswear-3000.myshopify.com/ to view designs / styles.
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise online using your team code prior to Round 1
- Shorts / tights will be available from the canteen round 1 but in keeping with our COVID policy players will not be able to try on shorts / tights before purchasing and unfortunately sizes can’t be exchanged.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- Any team that forfeits 3 games during the season will be expelled from the competition with no registration money refunded.
- Liverpool Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy.
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW COVID REQUIREMENTS TEAMS MUST ADHERED TO AT THE VENUE. Please inform all players
- Players are to arrive no more than 10min prior to their game. Arrive, play, leave – no gathering of groups before or after games
- Maintain 1.5m social distance where possible (sideline, car park, amenities)
- Sanitise hands – on arrival, half time & when leaving
- NO SPECTATORS. 1 parent / guardian for players allowed
- No handshakes, high fives or spitting on the field
- If players aren’t feeling well, have any COVID symptoms or have visited a business with a confirmed case they are not to attend the venue