2022 NSW Junior State Cup
***The NSW Junior State Cup tournament will be split again in 2022***
From 2022 the NSW State Cup tournament will be split based on Division, not age.
Division 1 teams only will compete in Coffs Harbour
Under 9’s-12’s – Thursday 10th & Friday 11th February 2022
Under 13’s-17’s – Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th February 2022
Division 2 teams only will compete at The Kingsway Playing Fields – St Marys – Sydney
Under 9’s – 17’s – Thursday 24th & Friday 25th February 2022
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CAMPBELLTOWN REPRESENTATIVE PLAYERS:
- Any player trialling must be a registered & FULLY FINANCIAL player for Campbelltown Junior Oztag and played a minimum of 7 competition games in our summer 2021 Junior competition.
- The division you will trial for is determined by the age you turn in the year of the tournament (2022).
- Any player trialing needs to meet Australian Oztag’s eligibility guidelines for representative tournaments.
- Players are required to make their own way to and organise their own accommodation, please speak to your coach or manager for more information regarding this.
THIS IS THE UNIFORM THAT WILL BE WORN FOR THE 2022 NSW JUNIOR STATE CUP – SO IF YOUR CHILD HAS IT & IT STILL FITS AND THE VELCRO IS GOOD YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE ANOTHER UNIFORM, JUST ADVISE YOUR COACH OF YOUR PLAYING NUMBER.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2022 MACARTHUR MUSTANGS COACHES
Congratulations to all players selected in our 2021 NSW Junior State Cup representative teams.
- Please contact your coach to accept or decline your position in the team and confirm your availability for the tournament.
- Tournament entry is $90 per player and uniform (if needed – the same uniform worn this year will be worn again) must be paid / ordered via the online software by FRIDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2020. Failure to finalise registration & order a uniform may result in the child being removed from the team.
TO FINALISE REGO/UNIFORM VISIT-
- Extra merchandise is also available for purchase: Visit –