LIVERPOOL SENIOR OZTAG
SPRING 2021 COMPETITION DETAILS
AUGUST – DECEMBER 2021
Australis Park, WATTLE GROVE
Liverpool Oztag’s Spring competitions will commence Monday 23rd & Wednesday 25th August 2021
Registration Date: *** ONLY 1 REGISTRATION NIGHT IS BEING HELD***
MONDAY 9TH AUGUST 2021 6.00pm – 7.30pm at Australis Park, Australis Avenue – WATTLE GROVE
We request only 1 representative per team attend due to COVID-19 restrictions. The representative can make payment on behalf of other players
Teams need to be nominated on or before the registration night. If no one from your team can attend the rego night please email a completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a reply email with steps to finalise registration for your team.
TEAMS WHO FINALISE THEIR TEAM REGO IN FULL PRIOR TO ROUND 1 WILL RECEIVE AN OZTAG TEAM BALL
New division – Mixed 18’s Monday Nights at Wattle Grove – $85 registration fee per player
A new division will be offered this SUMMER – Mixed 18’s. Players must be a minimum of 15 years and cannot turn 19 in 2021
Conditions of Entry:
A minimum of 8 players registration fees must be paid on the registration night. Teams will not be included in the competition draw if 8 players haven’t been paid for.
- Cost is $100.00 per player (men’s & mixed all ages). $85.00 per player (women’s & mixed 20’s) per team (all Inc GST) if paid at the registration nights.
- A $10 LATE REGISTRATION FEE IS CHARGED IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED ON THE REGISTRATION NIGHT
- Active kids vouchers are accepted, if redeeming a voucher print and submit it on the registration night
- New penalties for verbal / physical abuse. There is a zero tolerance for this. Player & team suspensions will be given.
- A minimum of 8 players per team are to be registered. There is no maximum number.
- Players must be a minimum of 15 years old to play in an adult competition
- If you are playing in two teams on the same night please advise us so we can do our best to make sure your games don’t clash, however due to the increasing number of clashes we can’t guarantee it.
- If you are playing in two teams in the same division players must nominate which team they will play for when they verse each other, players can’t swap teams during the game.
- Player registrations close Round 4 of the competition. Teams are not permitted to register any new player from Round 5 onwards.
- Full team payment must be finalised on or before round 2. If teams aren’t financial by the end of round 2 they will lose all competition points to date. Points will not be re-instated. Teams won’t receive competition points until full team payment has been made.
- Team uniform – players are required to be in a team uniform Round 4 (same colour / style top with a number on the back). Muscle T’s (large cut out underarms) are not allowed. IF PLAYERS ARE NOT IN UNIFORM THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE THE FIELD. No exceptions
Australis Park, Australis Avenue – Wattle Grove Competition Nights
- Monday: Mixed 18’s, Mixed all ages and Ladies
- Wednesday: Men’s
- Beginning Monday 23rd & Wednesday 25th August 2021
Please visit the draw page for round 1 game time
LOSS OF INCOME INSURANCE – OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL COVER
The current cover you have under your Associations covers you for death (inc permanent disability) and non-medicare medicals (i.e physio, dental etc)
It does not however include loss of income cover.
You can now purchase ‘Loss of Income Insurance’ for your team at a low cost of $99.00 (incl GST). This can only be done on a team basis not individual.
You can purchase this additional cover by completing the registration form (below) and send it back with payment (credit card details) to:
SureFinity Insurance Brokers
PO Box 421
North Lakes QLD 4509
For further details Please Contact:
Lisa 0418 699 371 email@example.com
Prue 0410 649 393 firstname.lastname@example.org