SPRING 2021 – LATE AUGUST – EARLY DECEMBER 2021
VICTORIA PARK, MINTO
Spring Oztag Comp kicks off Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th AUGUST 2021
Registration Date: ONLY 1 REGISTRATION NIGHT IS BEING HELD
TUESDAY 10TH AUGUST 2021 – 6.00pm- 7:30pm at VICTORIA PARK – MINTO.
We request only 1 representative per team attend due to COVID-19 restrictions
Teams need to be nominated on or before the registration day. If no one from your team can attend the rego day please email a completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org you will receive a reply email with steps to finalise registration for your team. No team will be accepted over the phone.
*credit card / EFTPOS payments accepted at registration nights* There is a 1.25% surcharge on card transactions. AMEX NOT ACCEPTED
A minimum of 8 players registration fees must be paid on the registration day. Teams will not be included in the competition draw if 8 players haven’t been paid for.
TEAMS WHO FINALISE THEIR TEAM REGISTRATION IN FULL PRIOR TO ROUND 1 WILL RECEIVE AN OZTAG TEAM BALL
Mixed 20’s & Men’s 20’s divisions will be offered again – Players must be 15+ years and cannot turn 21 in 2021
***CONDITIONS OF ENTRY*** Please inform all players in your team.
- Cost is $100.00 per player (men’s and mixed teams). $85.00 per player (women’s & U20’s teams) per team.
- A $10 late registration fee is charged if payment is not finalised ON THE REGISTRATION DAY.
- Active kids vouchers are accepted, if redeeming a voucher please print and submit at the rego night.
- Teams must have a minimum of 8 registered players, there is no maximum number.
- Players must already be 15 years old to play in an adult competition
- If you are playing in two teams on the same night please advise Helen so she can do her best to make sure your games don’t clash, however due to the increasing number of clashes we can’t guarantee it.
- If you are playing in 2 teams in the same division players must nominate which team they will play in when they verse each other, players can’t swap teams during the game.
- Player registrations close Rnd 4 of the competition. Teams are not permitted to register any new player from Rnd 5 onwards.
- Full team payment must be finalised on or before round 2. If teams aren’t financial by the end of round 2 they will lose all competition points to date. Points will not be re-instated. Teams won’t receive competition points until full team payment has been made.
- Team uniform – players are required to be in a team uniform Rnd 4 (same colour / style top with a number on the back). Muscle T’s (large cut out underarms) are not allowed. IF PLAYERS ARE NOT IN UNIFORM THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE THE FIELD. No exceptions
LOSS OF INCOME INSURANCE – OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL COVER
The current cover you have under your Associations covers you for death (inc permanent disability) and non-medicare medicals (i.e physio, dental etc)
It does not however include loss of income cover.
You can now purchase ‘Loss of Income Insurance’ for your team at a low cost of $99.00 (incl GST). This can only be done on a team basis not individual.
You can purchase this additional cover by completing the registration form (below) and send it back with payment (credit card details) to:
SureFinity Insurance Brokers
PO Box 421
North Lakes QLD 4509
- Tuesday: Mixed 20’s, Mixed all ages and Ladies
- Wednesday: Men’s 20’s, Men’s all ages
- Victoria Park, Minto Road, Minto
- Beginning Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th AUGUST 2021
Please visit the website for game times – www.greaterwestoztag.com
For further Details contact: Helen – 0409 301 660 email@example.com