CAMPBELLTOWN JUNIOR OZTAG
VICTORIA PARK, MINTO ROAD – MINTO
- There will be no physical sign ons at the canteen this season. Instead a team representative is to report to the canteen after their game and confirm who played. This is a requirement both for contact tracing by NSW Health and also to verify the 5 game minimum to qualify for finals and also to be covered by Oztag’s insurance.
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise payment before taking the field.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- If your team forfeits without notifying the convenor, a $50 fee applies – must be paid before the next weeks game. If your team forfeits 3 times without notifying the convenor throughout the season your team will be ejected from the competition with no refund given.
- Campbelltown Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy
A reminder that no player is permitted to take the field on round 1 if they haven’t finalised their registration fee.