TUESDAY NIGHT – GAME TIMES
- There will be no physical sign ons at the canteen this season. Instead the team delegate is required to attend the canteen after their game and confirm ‘verbally sign on’ who played on the night, this is not optional, it is a requirement both for contact tracing by NSW Health and also to verify the 5 game minimum to qualify for finals and also to be covered by Oztag’s insurance.
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured t-shirt with a number on the back by round 3 visit https://sportswear-3000.myshopify.com/ to view designs / styles.
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise online using your team code prior to Round 1.
- Visit: https://sportfix.net/CampbelltownOztag players will then select ‘join team’, enter the team code, click create account, fill in personal details, add card details or enter active kids voucher number, then confirm payment.
- Shorts / tights will be available from the canteen round 1 but in keeping with our COVID policy players will not be able to try on shorts / tights before purchasing and unfortunately sizes can’t be exchanged.
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- Any team that forfeits 3 games during the season will be expelled from the competition with no registration money refunded.
- Campbelltown Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy.
The competition draws have been finalised for the season.
Please visit – https://sportfix.net/CampbelltownOztag to view the draw for your division.
Draws and competition points are also available via the sportfix app.
We will be transitioning to using the app as the main platform for both the draws and competition points table so please inform your team members about it.
To download the app search ‘sportfix’ in the apple / google play store