MONDAY NIGHT – SEASON DRAWS
- EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THE VENUE IS REQUIRED TO SCAN THE QR CODE & ‘CHECK IN’
- No “ring-in / fill in” players allowed. Only players registered in your team may take the field. Penalties apply.
- Teams must be in the same coloured and style t-shirt with a number on the back by round 4 visit https://sportswear-3000.myshopify.com/ to view designs / styles. Players out of uniform will not be permitted to take the field.
- Registration fees are now OVERDUE, please finalise online using your team code prior to Round 1. Visit https://sportfix.net/LiverpoolOztag
- Injuries must be reported to the convenor on the night the injury occured
- Any team that forfeits 3 games during the season will be expelled from the competition with no registration money refunded.
- Liverpool Oztag supports Australian Oztag’s “No strike” Policy.
- Shorts / tights will be available from the canteen round 1.
PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW COVID REQUIREMENTS TEAMS MUST ADHERED TO AT THE VENUE. Please inform all players
Players aged 16 or older need to be fully vaccinated to participate and parents need to be fully vaccinated to attend the fields from when we kick off until 1st December, from 1st December all team members are welcome regardless of their vaccination status. Everyone is required to check in when they arrive at the fields and anyone 16 years or older will need to be able to show proof of vaccination if asked. If teams are found to have played an unvaccinated player before 1stDecember the game will be a forfeit. Please, we are asking you as team delegate to inform players of this requirement and to make sure only fully vaccinated players and parents attend for the first few rounds.
- Players are to arrive no more than 10min prior to their game. Arrive, play, leave – no gathering of groups before or after games
- Maintain 1.5m social distance where possible (sideline, car park, amenities)
- Sanitise hands – on arrival, half time & when leaving
- No handshakes, high fives or spitting on the field
- If players aren’t feeling well, have any COVID symptoms or have visited a business with a confirmed case they are not to attend the venue
NEW TEAM SIGN ON PROCEEDURE:
1 team representative is required to ‘sign on’ your team at the end of your game every week. They just need to go to the canteen and confirm who played and who didn’t.
Round 1 Game times have been released.
Please visit – https://sportfix.net/LiverpoolOztag and enter your team name to view the draw for your division.
Draws and competition points are also available via the sportfix app.
To download the app search ‘sportfix’ in the apple / google play store